Saturday, June 13, 2009

Black, White and Hot Pink!! w/ a Glider

The is a "before" picture of a Glider that was just fine. It just did not coordinate with the new Baby's bedding, so we slipcovered it with inexpensive duckcloth. Here is the "After" picture. It now matches the new bedding featured below perfectly! They can remove the slipcover to return to the original chair at any time they wish. This chair and ottoman slipcover with no cording or skirt cost $100.


I wish I had taken a close up of the ruffled hot pink trim we found at textile fabrics. It's like a tuxedo ruffle. It matches our ties perfectly. White is scarey to think about for children's bedding but this will wash well in cold water and air dried. The large black dot is actually outdoor material so it is especially durable.


I love this simple combination for a black bed!
I did not get to see these in the Black Rod Iron bed they were made for so I placed them on the edge of my son's toddler bed for the effect. I love this combination for the second baby girl in this family. Sweet Baby Girl #2 will be born in Arizona! Good Luck Hardins!
White minky dot for the interior is soft for the baby and the large black dot will pop through the black rungs of the crib. Inexpensive hot pink ribbon was easily sewn-on for the ties and coordinates well with the bright stripe in the ruffled crib skirt.


No comments: